How To Log In To The NWRA Website For The First Time
- Go to the NWRA website at: http://www.nwrawildlife.org/ and look on the top right hand side of the page. Enter your username. If you have not already created a username, your username is your email address.
- If you have not already chosen a password do not answer and click on the sign in button.
- Since you have not already designated a password, click on the blue link towards the bottom of the screen that says "click here to reset your password"
- You will then be asked to enter your email address or your username and answer a simple math question.
- Look in your email inbox for a confirmation email to reset your password. If it does not appear in your inbox, check your spam folder.
- Click on the link provided in the email, you will then be re-directed to enter your new password.
- Once your password is reset you can log in at anytime.